2021 Season Update: COVID-19 Response
Deer Run Resort will be opening starting Thursday, April 15th, 2021. The camping season this year will be implementing social distancing, hygiene practices, and other public health measures to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 consistent with guidance issued by the Iowa Department of Public Health. Please read our COVID-19 Campground Policies HERE.
Cottage Rental Policies
To ensure everyone's health, safety, and comfort we have to abide by the following rules and regulations. We welcome your comments and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
- Sleeping accommodations for six people; maximum cottage occupancy is up to eight people
- $10.00 per person per day if more than six people
- Check in time is 5:00 pm
- Check out time is 12:00 Noon
- Quiet hours are 10:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Speed limit throughout the resort is 10 mph
- NO PETS or SMOKING allowed in the cottage
- No swimming in the lake; fishing only permitted on specified weekends (see home page for dates and times when allowed or call for more information )
- Trash should be bagged and placed in the dumpster
- Parking for two vehicles with extra parking at lodge
- No parking on the grass, sidewalk or street
- Cottage inventory sheet is located inside the cupboard door
- Any missing items, damage, or misuse of the cottage will be charged on your credit card
- Cancellation Policy: Your deposit will be cottage credit if cancellation occurs one month prior to your arrival date. Cash, Check, Visa, or MasterCard are accepted. A one night deposit is required at the time reservations are made.
Management is not responsible for property loss due to theft, fire, flood, or accident.
We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.